Sunday, May 07, 2006

Weekend Tidbits

1. Aaaarggss... Janice got a white XTRAIL. Shucks, I so wanted that for myself, but she got her hands on one first. Inggit-inggit-inggit. Oh well, have to wait for a new kursanada. Yun nga lang, our reasons for wanting an XTRAIL are different: I want one because I can go on farther road trips aboard one (with all my weekend-slash-lakwtsa-gear) while her reason for wanting one is because of the mini-ref/cooler inside. Tsk. Another difference between males and females...

2. My folks came over to visit me at my pad in Batangas. My mom and dad, eldest and youngest siblings, 5 cousins, 3 sets of titos and titas, and one yaya. We had a good time barbequeing pork and fish while exchanging stories and senior-citizen-type jokes. At night we played badminton and went night swimming. This morning after breakfast, my tres marias titas went around the compound picking siniguelas, duhat and indian mangoes.

3. Last night after settling my folks at the swimming pool, Emer and Maimai texted me to join them for coffee at the nearby Starbucks. We talked about the bosses, their mannerisms, their lookalikes, the mr. popular mister "GO", and whatelse. After "adjourning" at around 130am, Mai had the inkling to have one-or-two beers so we crashed House 3 (Emer's quarters). More stories and more laughter.

4. Tonight, I plan to watch MI-3 finally. It's a long-distance date hahaha. Much as I would like to go see it together with U, 600+ km of land and sea is a hard thing to bridge at the moment. Man, mahirap ipasa yung popcorn if that's the case!

It's a hot weekend! I wanna go to the beach! Wala bang mag-aaya?

No comments: