Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pick-up Lines

I cite the following as a direct benefit of going to the gym regularly.

----------------------

SMS from Quito last Tuesday night: "Wow dude! You look hot and sexy, men!"

--- I arrived at Harbor Square first than him. Apparently, while I was chatting with a girl at Teriyaki Boy (old acquaintance), he was observing me from a distance. Since it was a humid night, I opted to unbutton the top two buttons of my shirt. Was in business attire that night.

I think my best friend might be gay. Nyahahaha...

At my 'medical exam' for my driver's license renewal: "Ay naku utoy... ang cute mo! Medyo nerdy ka pero cute yung pagka-nerd mo. I-date mo nga yung anak ko."

--- I dunno if I'd take that as a compliment or an insult, or both.

At Boracay, after wall-climbing in the afternoon heat: "Wow you finished it! Would you mind showing me how tonight? Ayoko ngayon, mainit pa e... By the way, I'm ... "

--- Ahihihihi... what happens in Bora stays in Bora. :D

Yesterday afternoon, at Starbucks SLT, by a female barrista: "Anything else sir Stephen? Oh, I like your shirt. Looks nice on you."

--- And my imaginary reply to that was: "Thanks. I hope you're not asking me to take it off." Dream on, Stip!

Okay, that's it for my stress-release today.

No comments: