Monday, May 15, 2006

P A K !

My most used words in the last 4 days:

* PAKINGSYET! -- upon seeing the damage of Typhoon Caloy to our housing compound here in Batangas. Decades-old trees got uprooted (pakingsyet!) and galvanized roofing flew (howlipakingsyet!) here and there. I had to defer (again) my trip to Manila because I sort of got stranded here in Batangas. [I'll post some pics soon].

* Ay PAKSTER! -- frustration over tasks delegated to me today which are labelled as "URGENT-ASAP-IMPORTANT!" (Stip, need these by Wednesday...) and I found out that the request has been at some of the managers' inboxes since two weeks ago. pakster talaga.

* PAKSYET! -- helplessness in needing to attend to several matters at once due to the fact that we are currently overloaded at the workplace; first expression upon realizing that our plant's power generator (Gas Turbines) tripped on Sunday afternoon while I'm covering for someone else's duty/

Damn... i mean ... pakingsyet!

No comments: