Monday, May 21, 2007

How to Describe My Work

Last night, I joined Bai and Marlon for a late round of beers (note: ice-cold beer is definitely tops for the hot weather we've been getting recently) at Technobar. As I just recently got back from another business trip from Malaysia, the first question they asked me was "How's the meeting?".

My reply: "Crazy, dude."

I had to juggle economics, linear programming and engineering simulations during the course of the week. On top of that, there were a lot of info that were being thrown around by the discipline engineers that we're calling in from time-to-time. The whole week was something like hell week on my senior year in university --- lots of new things, papers due the following day, oral reports in-between, a lot of reading assignments and trying to get that 4.0 mark. And it wasn't on a single subject solely; it was on plenty of subjects!

I was pushing something like 16 hours/day just to keep afloat of all the info and tasks I was handling last week. ZZzzZzzz....

This morning, I received this picture file in my email. I absolutely laughed when I saw it, because there are a lot of similarities between the student's predicament on his problem set and the way I currently see my work's demands:

Happy Monday! bwahahahahaha... (sarcastic laugh)

2 comments:

hephaestus said...

nyahahaha! nice pic! penge! =D

Anonymous said...

i can relate to that unsolved problem
i, too, am an engineer :)