Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Gifts I would have given to my mom and my friends who are moms and my friends' moms if my wallet were bottomless:

1) To Ma: that LaZy Boy couch from Blims that she's been making parinig to me since her birthday, wrapped in her favorite color apple-green. And the pearl earrings she saw in Cebu. and shoes that she saw in Hongkong. and a round-trip ticket to Canada to visit her amigas.

2) Mrs. S (Quito's Ma): a dozen long-stemmed red roses and an orchid bouquet, delivered to her by her apos at her bedside when she wakes up. Note: I need to coach my godsons (her grandchildren).

3) Tita 'mommy-ni-MJ': pictures of my available guy friends na ipapakilala kay MJ. And a fashionable hat for her summer trips.

4) Mrs. Molina (mommy ni Tin): charcoal portrait of the Molina family (na kasama na si Buddy).

5) Mommy ni Glenn: Fuel cards from Shell, so she can go out on more road trips with her anaks, apos and family.

6) Mommy G: A gift certificate to San Benito. The ultimate spa treatment for the hippest and coolest young mom I know.

7) Tita Cors (mommy ni Chard): a Saladmaster pot, to replace the one that I and Chard burnt 6 years ago while cooking at the apartment.


Each gift will come with a handmade greeting card, saying "You're one of the best mothers I know!"

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Kulotsalot said...

hihihi Thanks stippy! naremember ko tuloy yung sinabi ni mama about 2 years ago. she asked kung may girlfriend ka. sabi ko wala. tapos sabi niya "Sana makahanap si stephen ng mabait din. yung hindi siya pagsasamantalahan." hahaha! Mashado ka daw kasi mabait. hehehe. "Samantalahan"... para tuloy rape ang dating. hahaha!