Friday, May 04, 2007

Dinner and Drinks: Kuala Lumpur



Last week I was on a business trip to Kuala Lumpur for a meeting with our technical consultancy arm - Global Solutions. There's a significant Pinoy representation in Global Solutions and I'm on close tabs with all of them as they have been previously assigned to my current workplace.

The opportunity was there to have a small gathering and get updated on the latest news and issues at our respective workplaces and communities. So, we agreed to have dinner at our suki street-food restaurant Tong Yuk Fat Keen at Bukit Bintang.

Benny and Anne brought their 3-year old angel, aptly named Angel. I took plenty of shots of her (kids are very challenging subjects, specially if they keep on moving here-and-there).

Post-dinner, some of us decided to go out for a beer or two. I suggested that we hang out at my *favorite* bar in Kuala Lumpur -- the SKYBAR (I actually consider its location as one of my secrets). Most of my expatriate friends in Kuala Lumpur wasn't even aware of it.

The Skybar gives you a fantastic view of the Petronas Twin Towers while you enjoy their 'Tower' beers.

In a couple of weeks I'll be back there. Hehehe.

3 comments:

hephaestus said...

hmph! puro na lang dinner, drinks, friends, at politics yung posts dito. lang kwenta, lang juicy stuff. nyehehehehehe... =)

Anonymous said...

ang laki na ni angel! manang-mana kay anne... :)
stip, ganda nung night shots mo. :) did you use a tripod or kamay lang? kasi kung kamay lang, ang galing ng control mo sa kamay mo. pag ako yan blurred na yan hehheheheheee :D

stip said...

tenks donnabels, kamay lang yan hehe. wala akong baong tripod sa k.l. pero ISO1600 + customized white (flash) balance + reduced flash intensity yung camera setting. =)