Thursday, June 01, 2006

Insanity

all work and no play makes stip a dull boy.
all work and no sleep makes stip an insane boy.

Just to amuse myself and put a twang on my very hectic schedule (getting 4 hours of sleep per day in the last two weeks was really stressful), I posted this 'out-of-office-autoreply' on my office email on the night before I left my Batangas office for a meeting in Kuala Lumpur.

"I am very busy for the next two weeks and am almost to the point of insanity. Following are my priorities:

May 30 - June 1: OB at KL for TAAL Project Kick-off Meeting
June 2: OB at Shell House (Makati) for TAAL Due Diligence discussions / challenge
June 1 - 8: Scoping work for Basis of Design on TAAL Project (Oil Movements) at Tabangao"

And guess what: out of the 211 messages that accummulated in my email the last 3 days, 44 of them replied to me to "console" my insanity.

1 out of 5 people has a good sense of humor. :D For that I'm thankful.

--------------------------------

Proof of my insanity: (1) Hahaha CARMELA, nice post on the "surprise" incident at Dencio's. I'm not really sure if I'll blog it because I'm not sure how you and ROMS will take it. :D (2) Hey UBE and JACKIE, sorry but I couldn't find any of those linen pants you wanted. Actually, I had nil time to shop. On my next business trip, I'll keep it in my list. (3) Happy 1st birthday to LORENZO JUSTIN SAN AGUSTIN. Sorry I couldn't make it to your Barney-themed party. Uncle Stip was out of town, but I got you a set of Barney feeding bottles. (4) EMER, why-o-why there's no wan-or-tu tonight? I was looking forward to the alcohol hehe. (5) Hey WENG, why is your first-born named SQUIGGY?! But he's cute and adorable. (6) JOHN, where the hell are you? You're supposed to be back last month pa! Nabili mo na ba yung game na pinapabili ko sa US? :D (7) All of you: if you've spent more than 10 minutes on my blog so far, thanks! NOW GO BACK TO WORK! (8) Hi to my mom and dad! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just had to blog it sa LJ ko. can't pass up such a pleasant surprise. it was nice seeing you and tintin =)

Anonymous said...

ok lang yan stip. next week tri-or-por tayo. hehe... =)