Tuesday, June 06, 2006

YAY! Somebody Misses Me. =)

This phone conversation absolutely made my day today.

* rrrriinnng....
Me: Hello!!
Her: Stippydippydoo... so how are you? Worried na ko sa 'yo.
Me: (jokingly) Why, you missed me?
Her: Of course! baka napa'no ka na dyan sa work mo. You're so busy!
Me: Hahaha... tell me about it. You've seen my out-of-office reply?
Her: Yup!
Me: I'm really sorry if I couldn't reply to your text messages. Dami ko talagang inaasikaso. Puro work kaya, and by the time I get to my BQ eh direcho tulog na ko.
Her: Kawawa ka naman...
...
..
.
------------
Anyway, we discussed other things like my dentist and her impacted tooth, what are each other's plans for the long weekend, the suppossedly surprise cake for one of our acquaintances that didn't materialize because I could find a decent cake here in Batangas and the latest incidents with our common friends.

I'm just really glad that there are still some people out there who know of my existence. Curse my schedule! It's wrecking my social life to rubbles.

-------------

Finally, I finished all the requirements for my Australian visa application. The courier picked it up today. Let's just hope that my application (and my parents) don't get snagged.

-------------

It's now 11:11 pm. Have to go back to work. I'll probably clock in another two hours.

No comments: