Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Catching Up

CONCERT CONCERT

Fishyfishy might disband by next year, so we had a small 'concert' at REDBOX two Fridays ago:




Meron ding videos of MJ's public performance. If you wish to view it, send me an email and I'll give you the link.

-----------------

TREEPLANTING

Two Saturdays ago, to culminate the company's Safety week, I participated in a treeplanting activity. Nyahahaha... the shovels were too soft and the ground was too hard. But, I got to plant a 3-year old narra sapling and put my name on it.

Here's me on a banana+gatorade break while helping out Geland plant his tree. Photo by Gelpogi. Shades by Oakleys and boonie hat from my airsoft gear collection.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

U.T.O.Y said...

Gotta hand that good shot to the the fotohografer dude! hehehe