Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Well-Placed Words

Well-placed words have a manner of being very effective despite its simplicity in form. Looking back into my 3-or-so weeks of stress from work (and thus creating havoc in my personal and social life), I am fortunate enough to have received a few well-placed words to keep me going and feel appreciated.

I leave it to you to figure out who told me which and when.

1. "Anger gets the best of us. I've known you long enough to know that it'll consume you. Take a swim tonight, then let's talk about it after. I'll drive over." (Well-placed words: "I'll drive over". He's two hours away from where I am, and it's 10 in the evening).

2. "HONDA.............. HONDA wing's of love, up and above the clouds the only way to fla-haaaay!! Smile!" (This was an SMS actually. And I replied "Are you trying to make me laugh? You only got to make me smirk though." And she said, "Ang sungeeeet! Magiging soltero ka nyan!". Hahaha!)

3. "Thanks for your excellent handling of this activity."

4. "We put in a word mate to Steve that you did a very good and very professional job for this exercise. Let us know if you'll consider a career with Foster Wheeler mate!"

5. "Good morning! Smile ka ha? Baka nakalimutan mo na kasi kung pa'no. Ahihihi..."

Okay, back to regular programming.

No comments: