Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Spice Huns Sing

MJ brought four of her office friends (Blossom, Kat, Lu and Val) down over to Tabangao and spent the weekend here. They had the option of staying either at my pad or at the guest house. As soon as they saw my pad, they declared it as their own --- think along the way of female Huns conquering lands and territories. I then had to relinquish my sleeping rights in my own pad.

Highlights:

1. MJ's preferences for divers
2. Revelation of MJ's secret life in Tabangao (e.g. back-to-back title holder of Miss Talaba and Miss TALIM titles)
3. How to shower using hot water only (Kaye's water connection burst, so we had to isolate the cold water supply)
4. Dinner of sinigang, inihaw na liempo and crispy tadyang
5. V I D E O K E Marathon. The girls' theme song (with rehearsed dance and vocal choreography): All 4 Love
6. The "MJ phenomenon": she now sings on-key at first note. (dati kasi, it'll take her around 5 songs before she finally gets to be on-key...)
7. Jourds vs Marijo (winner: Jourds)
8. Jourds vs Kat (winner: Kat)
9. Jourds vs Blossom (winner: Bubbles, este... Blossom pala)
10. Emerson being known as The "Kuya Emer"

It seems that the girls enjoyed their stay and even left me a "surprise":

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last note: Babalik daw sila. Hahaha, sure girls. Looking forward to it. =) Your company is always welcome in my book.

No comments: