Thursday, April 27, 2006

Boracay First-times

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Well, I did another first two days ago. Actually, I did a lot of firsts.

It was my first time to:

1. ... go on an overnight trip to Boracay...
2. ... by myself.
3. ... participate in a yoga class...
4. ... and achieve a state of meditation that allowed me to hold dry ice for more than a minute without flinching.
5. ... hang out at Cocomangas at night...
6. ... by myself...
7. ... and make new friends...
8. ... that are Korean girls...
9. ... who watched and applauded me as I down 8 shots of tequila...
10. ... in 8 minutes...
11. ... and won a T-shirt for it.
12. ... parasail. It's boring, except for the take-off and landing parts.

It's a crazy (and expensive) thing to do, but I can do it again!

No comments: