Monday, January 14, 2008

And I Thought that Partying Does Not Exist in the Boonies

I woke up on Sunday morning at my friend's couch with the worst hangover ever, disoriented, a very dry tongue and a sour feeling in my stomach.

And some articles of my clothing were... oh well, you go figure it out.

I can't remember what happened that night. All I remember was a group of friends were drinking, loud music, and then I had to cook some party snacks, later on we were dancing in the kitchen, and then some shouting, and more drinking at the living area, and then... bam!

Despite some gaps in my memory, it was an awesome party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were the days. I distinctly remember the nights I got dead drunk-- oops... no I don't.

stip said...

yup, and i thought that THAT portion of my life ended when I graduated from college, haha.

let's say we both distinctly remember NOT REMEMBERING what happened on the nights each of us got dead drunk, hehe.

inuman na!

joke. =)

Anonymous said...

huh? where am i...?
*lingon, lingon*
oh shit!

stip said...

adrienne: mali. it went something like this:

"huh? where am i...?"
*lingon sa side, lingon sa side, lingon sa damit*
OH HOLY SHIT!!

sige bai, tawa ka pa dyan.

hephaestus said...

akala ko ganito:

"I was used... I was used! Cool!"
-- Jim, American Pie