Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Missing Points

1.

During lunch today, one of my new female colleagues at work kidded me. “Stip, libre mo naman ako ng lunch.”

Hehe. Hindi ako umimik.

What would seem as apathy or coldness to her is actually because it brought to mind how a past peer would chide me to make libre to her, among other favors.

Istipen, manlilibre ka uli sa amin ng lunch?

Starbucks? Samahan kita pero libre mo ko ng kofi?.”

Stip, pwedeng pasabay pabalik ng Batangas please?

Stip, kelan ka uli magpapa-dinner?

Stip, anong oras ka mag-gym? Sabay ako ha!

Of course, I’d brightly say “Sure ba!” to all of the above anytime, everytime. With the way she delivers those lines, it’s hard to say ‘no’. (In the first place, I find it hard to say ‘No’ to mostly everything).

It’s perfectly fine with me to treat friends once in a while, more so if they are fun and amusing.

...sigh... na-miss ko bigla kanina si Jackie.

If we do meet again in the future, the first thing I’d do is treat her to a cup of coffee.

--------------------------------

2.

I miss the rain.

Sana umulan na uli. It makes me calm, clears my head and makes me think of nice memories.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

umulan naman kanina ah.. wet yung concrete.. =)

Anonymous said...

eh paano kung si rhichie ang ma miss mo? ano kaya ang libre... hmmm buffet? fine dining? heheh

ps

word verification is pzstp.

stip said...

anonymous the second: haha... libre kita ng all-you-can-eat na fishball sa UP.

see you sa urbanathlon. hehe.. bumili ako ng bagong shoes kagabi.

hephaestus said...

hmmm... parang kilala ko kung sino yang nagpa-libre sayo. =)

*(sigh)* "the one that got away..."

Gilthanas said...

pota stip nesesenti ka na naman. =D

U.T.O.Y said...

manlilibre ka daw????

harharhar

pare sama ka na sa lago!!!!!!

stip said...

Oo, manlilibre ako ng Starbucks sa Germany. Dun daw may pinakamalapit na Starbucks. Hahaha.

Pass sa Lago. Have guests to entertain this weekend e.