Friday, November 16, 2007

Enumeration

Hmmm... the week so far:

1) I've allergy attacks the whole day, most probably because of pollen. Too many flowers in the compound.

2) What's the English of 'paltos'? Anyway, I've a paltos at my right big toe. My indoor shoes were suddenly too big for me when I used them last night, because Geland forced his feet (size 11 daw, yabang... haha) to fit in them earlier this week.

3) Two beers = second wind. Working fervently late the other night, I encountered a mental block at around 10 in the evening. I couldn't write sensibly for my report anymore. Fortunately, Bai asked if I wanted to join him for drinks and I did. After two beers, I was on a roll for work.

Pathetic work-life balance.

4) Abstinence = 1, bachelors = 0.

5) Good luck to Donna for her overseas assignment! Go, 'day! :)

6) Having nothing but telecons for your whole working day is one thing I don't want to find myself in in the future.

The week's been a bit stressful, pero oks lang. Worked hard this week, so I'll be playing harder this weekend!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paltos, blister?

Reyjr said...

blister!