Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Inspired Daw

For some reason, I played "too well" in my first game at yesterday's bowling tournament here in our office. Imagine me scoring my last 5 frames with perfect pinfalls, and getting a score of 30+ points above my average.

Much to the amusement of all my teammates and spectators, they concluded that my nearly-perfect game was because of the timely appearance of a female colleague.

Inspired daw kasi ako.

Well, all the shouts and cheers were nice to hear. I'd say that THAT was a good moment. Yung bowling ha. Baka batukan ko kayo kung ibang moment ang naisip nyo.

=D

4 comments:

adi said...

sinong colleague? yun bang nawala for a while?? hehe.. =D

stip said...

oh, you're thinking of the wrong 'female colleague'. hahaha.

adi said...

oh... well im thinking of another 1.. probably tama na.. hehe..

U.T.O.Y said...

showbizzzz