Saturday, December 01, 2007

Even Trillanes Can't Stop Me

... from taking a vacation this long weekend.

Got great photos at my first visit to Camsur Watersports Complex.

NEVER LET GO
Shutter priority
1/50s,panning
White balance: cloudy


Two days at the CWC resort wasn't long enough to convince me that I will take up wakeboarding as a leisure sport (hahaha... I gave up trying to stand on the wakeboard -- after two attempts only), but the resort is a great place for a hobbyist photographer.





2 comments:

Unanong Kalbo said...

Hey stip, Ive finally found time to blog. It's not that easy pala. Check out my 1st posting. I really gave a lot of thought in doing it.

Ayaw ko na anonymous name ko. Dami ako kapangalan eh.

stip said...

hey chie! nice blog you have there. wahahaha!

if ever na bumalik kami sa camsur, sama ka! kuhaan kita ng 'flying whichie' pics. and you'll feel at home dun. daming kalbo. ahihihi..

later, dude.