Monday, March 13, 2006

Mushy Message

Errr... a past acquaintance of mine literally made me jump out of my bed very early this morning with this message. It's half-and-half that I found it amusing and surprising. I think I blushed when I read that message.

"I had you once but I let you slipped away from me. I called on you but you just smiled and walked further. I shouted I LOVE YOU but you were already too far to hear me."

I had a 'short' interest on the sender before but I was too torpe back then.

What made me laugh was another SMS a couple of minutes later:

"Hi stephen! Wrong send ako earlier."

I called her up, made some small talk, laughed a lot, and finally hung up. Apparently, the message was sent to her by one of her current suitors and she was forwarding it to her best friend Stef. Instead of forwarding it to Stef, she sent it to me by mistake.

We promised to have dinner together sometime in the future to catch up on each other.

Fate seems to be toying with me today. :D

3 comments:

Gilthanas said...

eh-eh, istipen, may balak mang three points. =D

stip said...

tadu. :D

Anonymous said...

hi it's me anyonymous but not the anonymous ha. ako yun tunay na anonymous. stip i think the girl's in love with you pare. nagpapansin lang sya sa iyo heheh

mabenta ka talaga sa bellas stip