Monday, March 27, 2006

According to the Signs

... I should consider to be an actor, charity worker, chemist, designer, photographer, poet, secret agent, shoe repairer, shoe maker, social worker, spriritualist or window dresser. [Definitely I want to be a secret agent!]

... I can be everything my woman wants me to be -- or everything else she does not want me to be.

... It is difficult for me to let go of my dreams, so I try to work out a nice compromise.

... In relationships, giving is paramount in my mind, yet sometimes I risk giving too much, thanks to my selfless nature.

... I appreciate art.

... When I am hurt, I do not show it but am depressed all the same.

... I am not hesitant of going for the old-fashioned serenade routine.

... I am stylish, but I need to look at my feet and indulge in a pedicure.

... Money comes easy to me.

... I simply cannot say no when someone asks me for money, yet I never keep track of where it went! (Well, that really depends...)

Whoever or whatever mystic entity guided the writer of this year's Zodiac guide must really know what it's doing... or saying.

The above are excerpts of "Recognise the Signs" for the Piscean. Thanks to Carmela (a fellow Piscean) for providing me a copy. :D

Other Pisceans in my circle include Carmela, RG, Papi Honds, Kaye, Vanessa, Jayjay and Chie.

-----------------------

OUCH! I got to listen to a catchy tune yesterday. To my horror, the song's theme is exactly how I feel about a certain someone. But anyway, I still bought a CD of it. It's now on my iPod's playlist.

"I've waited all my life to cross this line to the only thing that's true. So I will not hide it's time to try anything be with you. All my life I've waited... this is true."

To all those sentimental guys and girls out there, get yourselves a copy of "You're Beautiful -- a collection of acoustic love songs".

------------------------

I need to be at a beach really SOON or otherwise I'll freak out. Summer is too precious to just let it pass by.

So tentatively, I'll be planning a trip to Boracay or Camiguin by myself after Holy Week and probably a side trip to Cebu to see my denstist, meet a friend and go wall-climbing. Potentially, I might also find myself doing some house-painting activities for a female friend while I'm there.

No comments: