Thursday, September 08, 2005

Random Bits of Reflections

I've been having some occasional periods of random reflections recently of no particular theme.

1. I think that best friends are the siblings that God forgot to give us. Or maybe it's HIS intention not to give us that, and it's up to us to find them. Either that or it's our ka.

2. Last week, I dreamed that I made a marriage proposal to a certain someone *blush*. It was perfect! We were onboard a helicopter touring the New York skyline. Given the noise level, most of the communications between us had to be done using hand gestures or signboards. The gesture for "okay" or "yes" is a thumbs-up sign.

I had a ready-made sign saying "Will you marry me? :D". In the middle of the tour, I flashed it out to her, with a sheepish smile on my face.

And she gave me the thumbs-up sign.

Hugs and kisses followed, to the amusement of the pilot.

3. I currently miss a certain someone. Wish she'd be back soon. :D My LSS is dedicated to you.

4. To close this post, my current LSS is "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse. This is Jackie's fault actually. She gave me a CD copy of it. Hehehe... thanks Jack.

Hanging by a Moment
Lifehouse

desperate for changing
starving for truth
and closer to where i started
well chasing after you.

i'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all i've held onto
i'm standing here until you make me move
i'm hanging by a moment here with you.

forgetting all i'm lacking
completely incomplete
i'll take your invitation
you take all of me.

i'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all i've held onto
i'm standing here until you make me move
i'm hanging by a moment here with you.

i'm living for the only thing i know
i'm running and not quite sure where to go
and i don't know what i'm diving into
just hanging by a moment with you.

1 comment:

stip said...

hahaha... lol... hindi pa naman ako na-m-mental over it. :D