Monday, September 19, 2005

Midget

Last night an old acquaintance whom I haven't heard from for 3 years called me up. Obviously, she's bored.

This friend of mine (a hottie, by the way, but she has some lesbian tendencies) was one of my classmates in a SHAMAN1 course I took up back in college. Her favorite course content was the one involving fortune telling.

To pass the time, she decided to tell my fortune. Over the phone. I assume she laid out her tarot deck before her.

Me: Okay, tell me what you see.
Her: Hmmm... you're thinking of changing careers...
Me: Skip that part. Go to the good stuff. Tell me about my lovelife.
Her: You had three exes.
Me: ....
Her: And you're waiting for one of them.
Me: ....
Her: But it won't work out.
Me: Naaakngtokwaaaa!!! I'm waiting in vain?
Her: Wait, I also see a small person in the next 3 years...
Me: Whaaat??! I'm gonna be dating a midget?!
Her: GAGU! You're gonna have a baby.
Me: Ahahahahahaha...

Okay, let's not think about what she just foretold me. I believe in ka.

1 comment:

stip said...

why sure!! that is kung tama hula ng friend ko. harharharhar...