Monday, September 26, 2005

Eye Popping Jaw Dropping Heart Breaking

1. EYE POPPING: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children movie. I got a DVD copy of it (with perfect English subtitles) last weekend. The movie rocks, the fight scenes are awesome and the soundtrack is superb. And it's an excellent extension (or closure) of the PS1 game (which, by the way, is my first game on the PS1).

I want a ringtone similar to Reno's.

And I want a life-sized Tifa doll, hahahaha.




2. Jaw Dropping: Christian Bale in the movie 'The Machinist'. He's like a walking skeleton! Putris... how did he manage to lose all that weight so fast? He was so buff at Batman Begins.

I'm impressed with the discipline he had just to lose all that weight for a movie role...

3. Heart Breaking: Actually, I've got three questions.

First, will he sever all ties with us?
Second, will she be all right?
Third, pa'no na 'yung barkada?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pre, 'the machinist' was actually filmed before 'batman begins', so bale had to go from walking skeleton to buffed caped crusader.