Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Para sa Mga Tatamaan

hahaha... i was going through a couple of my scrapbook last night and found one of these inserts in it.

it's a poem that we used from our college ENGARTS course. funny and romantic.

I apologize for it's cheesiness. :D

ALL BECAUSE YOU KISSED ME GOODNIGHT
Anonymous

i climbed the door and opened the stairs,
said my pajamas and put my prayers
then turned off the bed and crawled into the light
all because you kissed me goodnight.

next morning i woke and scrambled my shoes,
polished my eggs and toasted the news,
i couldn't tell my left from right
all because you kissed me goodnight.

that evening, at last, i felt normal again,
so i picked up my mother and called the phone,
i spoke to the puppy and threw dad a bone
even at midnight, the sun was still bright
all because you kissed me goodnight!

LLL xxx LLL xxx

No comments: