Tuesday, August 16, 2005

HAFi

HAFi - (adj) a description of a feeling characterized by elation, stress-free living, fun and frequent guffaws; (acronym) stands for High Altitude Fishyfishy.




That's us under a blanket.

Originally planned for a 4 day weekend of Baguio-Banaue, we settled to a 2-night getaway to Baguio instead. And at the height of typhoon Huaning!

Craziest Moment: how to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew.



Funniest Moment: the "...I can't feel my feet... please tell my parents I love them if I don't make it..." SMS we received from Chard because he locked himself out at the balcony, and all of us were out shopping.

Funniest Pic: me looking stupid for the camera



What's next for the HAFi group? Wellll... we're planning for a Mt. Pulag climb soon. That'll be the ultimate High-Altitude adventure that a group of fishy-fishies can do!

Ongapala, this is to formally endorse mad as a member of the fishy-fishy group, officially replacing doogs.

Haaay... sarap magbakasyon! Okay, back to my reality that we call "work".

No comments: