Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunday

This Sunday:

1. I'm attending the christening of Gyro Benavidez Pamplona. Born last Dec 28th, looks and makes faces exactly like his dad Glenn. Gyro will be my third godson. Of course, I'm very honored to have been picked by Glenn and Janice to be their firstborn's godfather.

Hehehe... I cas see myself spoiling Gyro as he grows up.


2. First game day of the New Year League.

I'll admit it... kinakabahan ako about this league.
Because we're playing in pool A. There are a lot of other players who are in the lower bracket, pool B, who are much, much, much better than I am at playing ultimate frisbee.

Because we're like a bunch of Davids going against a horde of Goliaths.

Oh well, if I'm gonna get battered with the rest of my team, I might as well enjoy the league. It's going to be a really challenging experience.

2 comments:

Reyjr said...

3rd??? I have 6 and counting! :p boo.. haha.

stip said...

i know the reasons why/how I've managed to keep the number of my inaanaks manageable:

(1) I have plenty of acquaintances, but consider only a handful as friends.

(2) Most of my friends are still single. Hahahaha.