Friday, October 26, 2007

7 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Take the Blue Pill

1. The blue pill doesn’t interest me. I’ve already taken a blue pill before and I didn’t like the experience.

2. The blue pill is a one-way ticket to the Waste Lands where there will be nothing to amuse nor distract me, and no one to palaver with. I will surely degenerate into a zombie.

3. The blue pill dissolves your environment into a cubicle. That is not the environment I want.

4. The blue pill rescinds the spotlight and leaves you in the shadows.

5. The blue pill comes with chains and shackles.

6. My 5 senses prefer the red pill. There is no sensory benefit with the blue pill except for what I think will be a bitter taste.

7. I think it’s time for me to be selfish. Even heroes choose their challenges. I will not take the blue pill because it is forced on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm curious to know what the blue and red pill stands for....

Anonymous said...

if the blue pill is what i think it is... AMEN stip.. you deserve better.. =)

stip said...

anonymous: the blue and red pills stand for my career options. reference to the pills that were offered to Neo in "The Matrix".

if one takes the blue pill, there's no turning back...