Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Influenza BLOGinitis

TINTOOT passed on this infection to my blogsite. So let's get this over with.

instructions:

things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play.
what lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
make a list, post it to your journal...
and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

-----------

1. Playstation2
2. Read, preferably a Stephen King novel (awooooooo!!!!)
3. Look at my vacation photos
4. Doing a few laps at the pool, or go to the gym and sweat it out.
5. Cook
6. Play the piano

Okay, I don't know who else to tag. I guess I'm a terminal carrier for this infection. It ends with me. Hahahahaha!

1 comment:

stip said...

dahil hindi talaga ako mahilig mag-forward ng chain-mail and anything similar to it. :D sowwweeee...