Friday, June 03, 2005

Haaachoooo!!!

Drat, I had my worst sneezing bout early this morning. It went non-stop for about 15 minutes when I woke up at 6:30, then resumed a few minutes later. This went on until past eight.

I spent the whole morning at bed.

I've consumed two rolls of tissue paper, 2 cans of juice, 1 liter of water, 2 doses of Decolgen, and must have produced enough decibels from the sneezing to power the TV, Playstation and airconditioning.

And I've got a major headache. If I sneezed some more, I'm afraid that I may have blown my head off.

Body temperature's okay, but I'm still experiencing body chills now and then.

Thank goodness it's Friday. I'll be able to rest a bit, and hopefully be fully recovered after the weekend.

2 comments:

water girl said...

have you ever sneezed so hard that it felt like you were having an out of body experience? =p

hope you feel better quick!

stip said...

Hey watergirl! Feeling a bit better but i still hav d sniffles. Thanks for dropping by!