Thursday, June 30, 2005

Done With Hell

It's been a hell of a month so far this June. Two of my system applications at my work area halted (approximate cost to the business: 125K USD), I had two bouts of the flu, a terrible performance in badminton (haven't been playing regularly since May), 74 hours of overtime work for the month of June, and two large pimples just under my nose.

For the first time this month, I was able to sleep soundly and comfortably last night.

Thank goodness all these have been resolved. The pimples though left some scarring on my face (because they broke out at the same time as my sneezing bout care of Mr. Flu).

So come this weekend, I'm getting ready for an all-out gimik! Hehehehehehe...

2 comments:

stip said...

di ko rin sure kung pag-ibig nga yun. confused ako eh... bwahahahahaha. yung isa siguro. :D

saya nung game ng saturday! quota ako. ahihihihi...

Gilthanas said...

in lab ka naman stip? kuwento naman bro. =D