Friday, July 18, 2008

Hell Week

Question: How does one conclude a hell week at work?

Answer: Get into a heated argument with the people you interface with.


I had to triple-hat the whole week because my colleague is on emergency leave. I discovered that the length of my fuse before my temper blows up gets divided accordingly.

Ergo, my temper's been short this week. By the end of this week, it was at its end.

BAM!

Argued with our group's Singapore-based planner (who I really think is a very incompetent person) ---- I think she was shocked since I sort of reprimanded her. Also argued with the Tech Support Manager on how a refinery's capability should be represented (he took a conservative stand while I took a lesser conservative one).

I'm finally glad the week's over.

2 comments:

hephaestus said...

... and argued with fellow Cool Kid on something so trivial.

Stip = Anti-Chinese. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

I believe you need to add the following:
- Was terrifyingly loud during the economics presentation
- As 'Taray' as Anonymeow the entire day.
- Was shouting at your good buddy when investigating a certain variance in the figures

***And all of these happened on the last day of your hell week! hehehe

It’s a good thing our ever reliable patron saint (Saint Michael - Light ) never fails to calm us down huh?!