Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to You

----------
june 22, 2008
12:04pm

chweet chweet. chweet chweet. text message:

i'm okay to be friends if you're okay to be friends.

Holy camote que!!

if there ever was a moment to say "be still, my heart" this would be it.

-----------

- printed here without permission from the blog of Lissa, who's celebrating her birthday today.

To the sexiest and funniest writer who loves to scare little kids and chide me during La Salle-Ateneo games, a happy happy birthday to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i'm okay to be friends if you're okay to be friends."

hahaha for a while there… I thought this was your way of saying I now want “World Peace!”

...by World, I mean our tiny community in the boonies! That would have been exciting!!! hehe

stip said...

ha! when pigs fly. hehehe.