Thursday, June 05, 2008

"I Am Rain"

That's the working title of a potential koreanovela-style TV soap opera that I've conceived if I were a scriptwriter.

One does not need to look far to find inspiration for developing a storyline that is the current fad in Asian TV dramas. In fact, the reason why I was able to come up with this blog-post is because I took a macro-perspective of the relationship dynamics of a certain group where I belong to.

I built a character storyboard based on that.

And it turned out to be a really complex one which is good for the purposes of an imaginary TV-novela.



Circles are male characters.
Triangles are female characters.
Arrows represent potential "relationships". Or to state it in another context, these are lines of "interest".
Solid blue lines are lines of preferred acquaintance.
Broken lines are 'relationships subject to interpretation.'
Lightning symbols represent points of conflict.

No names have been provided, but in a Sodoku-like style, I'm putting in one identifier to help the reader figure out who's who in the diagram.

And your last clue: Nope, I am not Rain.

The things that I get to think of just to amuse myself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the answers!!!! I can even add to it!

Anonymous said...

well.. i know rain..
yup.. i know rain..
haha.. rain.. haha..
ok.. back to figuring this thing out.. rain..
i'm weird lately..