Monday, August 20, 2007

Z.Z.Z. : 5 Stars

I was browsing at Powerbooks last Saturday, and I chanced upon the collected comics edition of Carlo Vergara's Ang Kagilas-gilas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni ZSAZSA ZATURNNAH. My college-friends-slash-Literature-majors highly recommended the stage play but I hadn't had the opportunity to see it, so I decided to browse the comic book. A few pages into the short comic novel, I was snickering at the bookstore.


imagine swallowing that rock everytime you need to be a superhero... wehehehe!

I finished reading the comic book last night, and it was absolutely hilarious. Never mind that it seems like it's gay literature --- a good comic book is a good comic book. I enjoyed it so much that I plan to buy a few more copies next weekend and hand it out to a few friends FREE. The world could use a little bit more happiness.

2 comments:

Kulotsalot said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Akala ko naman Loofah yun! hahhahaha!!! asus ang laki naman ng bibig nyan! superhero talaga. hahahaha!!!

U.T.O.Y said...

panalo anlaki ng bato...wehehehe

pahiram ng komiks!