Friday, July 06, 2007

Week-Ender: July 6th

Goo Goo Dolls - Be...


I don't write much about music, specially in my blog. I guess that when things are part of your identity, or when it's always at your side day and night, I don't write about them much.

By clicking on the "PLAY" button of the cool-dude-at-the-right, you'll get to hear a new song from the Goo Goo Dolls, "Before It's Too Late". If you're not a Goo fan but you've thought you heard that song before, it's because you've most probably seen TRANSFORMERS the Movie. It's the music in the background of the lead characters Sam and Mikaela during their "moments". And yup, it's on the Transformers OST. Though the sound is not as edgy as what we're used to hearing from the Goo Goo Dolls, it makes for good listening on rainy days.

And I don't need to tell you that TRANSFORMERS the MOVIE totally rocks.

Happy weekend folks!

No comments: