Friday, June 01, 2007

Recent Have Nots

I'm running out of superlatives to describe my workload. It's been challenging and stimulating for me, but the work has really been depriving me of sleep, leisure time and I'm starting to make work as an excuse for NOT to have fun.

Urk... that's bad.

I haven't played on my Xbox 360 since May 10th.
I haven't watched a DVD movie in two months.
I haven't finished reading the book I bought two weeks ago at Singapore. It takes me a week on the average to finish a book.
I haven't been blogging as often as I used to.
I haven't been playing around with my DSLR camera as much as I wanted to.
I haven't gone to the gym since April.
I haven't hanged out with the Twiddlebugs.
I haven't gone to the mall (SM Batangas doesn't count) to do "malling".
I haven't played airsoft in over a year!
I haven't cooked for my siblings.
I haven't cooked any 30-minute dinners recently.

Duh.

But at least, I've been able to see a movie last week, gone out on a 'short' date some time ago, designed our badminton club's t-shirt, gone out twice with collegaues for three-or-fours (not one-or-twos anymore), played badminton, and been swimming at the pool (10 laps lang though) almost every other night.

Good thing its Friday. I'm gonna catch up on my have-nots this weekend. :D

1 comment:

hephaestus said...

yiheeee!!! 'short' date daw... =P

anong three or four? five or six kamo.