Friday, June 15, 2007

A Rare Privilege

It's been exactly 3 months since I first had my DSLR camera. Three months of practicing and self-studying photography, buying magazines, reading books and looking at picture galleries.

Last night, I took my 5000th shot. It made me feel happy when I realized that it was a milestone for me, and it made me feel warm when I saw who were in my 5000th shot. =)





Janice and Glenn
Aperture priority
f/6.0 aperture
flash disabled
Taken at the Trellis, Taclobo Club

5 comments:

Gilthanas said...

Awww. Touched ako. Thanks Bro!

U.T.O.Y said...

Good pic dude. lighting is pseudo-natural. emotions captured.

some comments:

mejo malaki ang foreground. (i.e. red floor)
may konting glare at the window
shot with minimum obstructions (i.e. iced tea on the table)

bakit nga pala iisa tong sample mo? pagpraktisan mo nayang 2 yan....hehehe

stip said...

hehe. gelanjalani:

1) sadya na malaki yung foreground dahil naaliw ako sa tile pattern.
2) yung glare sa window is because of the streetlamp hehe. maybe i-photoshop na lang yan.
3) hindi iced tea yun. beer yun. wehehe.. wanted the setting to look like a vacated party/social scene.

hmmm... these guys want a rain shot. challenging assignment.

Anonymous said...

aww.. ako din touched hehe. salamat stippy.. di dyan nagtatapos yan.. who knows baka kami din ang 6000th.. pag umulan =)
maghanda ka na ;D

hephaestus said...

sama ako! kahit tagahawak lang ng payong. hehehe... =D