Monday, January 29, 2007

Doing a "Good" Deed

I only did it because you're a good friend of mine, and not for any other reason. =)

Sometimes, I'm puzzled why some people would think that the good deeds I do are because of other reasons aside from the one I mentioned. Why would they want to view things complicatedly rather than see it in a plain and simple context?

--------------

Out of topic: SABADO NIGHT

I'm really old. Spent Saturday night with Emer (24), Jake (22) and Mac (21) for a gimik. Emer suggested that we go to SAGUIJO to catch live performances of some indie bands (support local music!). Goodness!!! People there were mostly college students! Felt out of place for about a minute.

We intended to bar-hop that night, but since the Makati scene is not really lively that night, the only suggestion that I came up with was R E D B O X . Hahaha!! Imagine four engineering guys in a videoke room until 4 am.

1 comment:

U.T.O.Y said...

Some people are just like that pare....

Nga pala 'cited na ko tom... Dasal ko lang di ko pulikatin kung hindi bk mag Apolinario Mabini ako, papabuhat ako inyo hehehe