Tuesday, January 02, 2007

+ 2007 Is The Year...

... that I will cut down on yosi (hopefully, social smoking na lang)
... no more Coke for me, just Coke light (minimize high fructose corn syrup sugar intake)
... gain one inch on my shoulder width
... lose one inch from my waist
... gain half-an-inch on my arms
... play airsoft at least twice this year
... spend less, save more
... run and finish a marathon (idol ko si roms and papa gabs!)
... climb at least 2 mountains
... travel smarter
... more volunteer work
... ballroom dance
... introduce mj to roms, and vice versa (ahihihi...)
... master REFSIM
... retire from PS2-gaming (but NOT from XBOX360-gaming)
... be more healthy
... perfect attendance in Mass (I missed two Sunday masses last year, urk)
... be more tolerant of others' mistakes
... act more, complain less (except in special circumstances)
... gain one more friend

What's 2007 gonna be for you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,

I am just curious to see if you are at all related to a person by the name of Leo Castueras?

Thanks

Lee