Monday, March 23, 2009

Post-Bora

1. a 3-and-a-half gentleman's spa package
2. "deductions" -- so many climbers can't figure out the perfect route for the wall. Nobody got a perfect score. (Hahaha... actually, on my first impression of the wall, I couldn't figure out how to get to holds 17 and 18 from hold 16). Kudos to Graz for designing the route.
3. Met Ben Wiggins. He's like the ultimate ultimate frisbee trainor/coach.
4. Bad Fall. Thank goodness for insurance. One of the climbers broke his arm when he fell during the speed climbing qualifiers. Despite the sand, he fractured his arm.
5. Partying at Solstice. Nice cool bar with an exclusive feel.
6. Pick-up games. I played plenty of beach ultimate. With strangers. Taught some of my climber friends how to play the game.
7. The PUA party was insane. It was my first PUA party. Free-flowing alcohol and partying with your fellow ultimate frisbee players.
8. Morning jogs along the beach. Absolutely the most tranquil feeling I've ever experienced.

Can't wait to get back there on June.

1 comment:

Reyjr said...

wow sama.