Friday, September 28, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!

Although I have a substantial number of tasks that I CAN do at work today, I don't feel like doing them. Those things are due next week but I'm confident that I can breeze through them on Monday.

My mind seems to wander today. Thoughts of the beach, the sun, video games, sweating it out in some outdoor activity, food-tripping, playing with kids, flowers and hanging out with family and friends have been invading my mind since I woke up today.

It's a Friday-high for me, and I'm feeling todash. Despite La Salle losing to Ateneo AGAIN yesterday.

Now for some Friday announcements:

1) Happy, happy Friday-birthday to Ube!
2) Happy-happy-happy birthday to Nikki!
3) Congratulations to Eloi and John for their baby. I'm visiting tomorrow.
4) Hurrah... my PS3 games from Hongkong are now at Baclaran -- Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Sweet.
5) On Sunday, I will most probably drop by at The Yard to take photos. Sorry teammates, but my gun's not working --- I checked the wiring and everything, but it just won't fire.
6) Two weeks from now, I will be at Bohol.
7) Three weeks from now, I will be at Bacolod.

Hahahaha! Whooop!

okay, back to work na. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now for some saturday announcements:

stip will lend me PS3 games.

3 weeks from now i will have pasalubong from bohol c/ostip.

4 weeks from now i will have more pasalubong from bacolod c/o stip.

this is indeed a good saturday.

and just to make sure i get them...

- rhichie

heheh

stip said...

whichie!! haha, kulet mo talaga, dude.

sama ka sa bacolod!

hmmm... pasalubongs? pictures na lang.

kitakits!