Monday, October 23, 2006

7 Reasons Why I Haven't Been Blogging Recently

7. PLAY: It's October! Daming Octoberfest gimiks!

6. FRIENDS: Been very busy with coaching and coercing MJ on her first official blind date! Wahoo, it's the end of the world!

5. LIFE: Badminton. The Shell Chairman's Cup is upcoming, and I'm sort of re-training.

4. LIFE: Gym. I had to shave off those pounds that I'm gaining in the wrong places because of all the business trips and company-sponsored lunches/dinners.

3. WORK: Short-staffed. Several of my colleagues are on business-travel recently, so I had to cover for some of them.

2. WORK: Review review review. I personally want to make sure that I understand all the premises in the 1+ billion-dollar-project that I'm participating in.

1. PLAY: This is called an XBOX LIVE gamertag. =) As of Oct 14 2006, I'm part of the XBOX LIVE community.

No comments: