Tuesday, November 29, 2005

To John and Eloi

I wish you happiness.
I wish you joy.
I wish you comfort.
I wish you pleasure.

But I also wish you hardships so that your relationship will be tempered further.
I also wish you trials so that your bond will get stronger.

And for that, I will wish you steadfastness.
I will wish you faith.
I will wish you love.

And here I am to offer both of you, as always, my friendship not only to celebrate with you your joyous moments but also to support you in times of trials.

Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding!

Regards,
Stiff

writer's note: john was the author's classmate in college and his best source of what's new in the videogaming scene. eloi was john's girlfriend for over 4 years and now his happily married wife. eloi has agreed not to take away john's PS2 console, or prevent him from acquiring future game consoles. :D

No comments: