Monday, November 14, 2005

Now and Next

NOW:

Currently reading: "The Zahir", by Paolo Coelho.
Currently listening: "Why Don't You and I" by Santana.
Currently playing: "Romancing Saga" on the PS2, by Squaresoft Enix.
Currently toying: with my new JBL speakers for my iPod mini.
Currently dating: love life is on hold. puro phone calls in the meantime.
Currently saving: for my next furniture purchase.
Currently watching: Desperate Housewives. puro hot mama!
Currently bashing: hehehe... our 'favorite technologist'.
Currently admiring: hmmm... someone far away from me.
Currently wearing: close-gapped brown-hued corduroy jeans.
Currently studying: 3rd-overtone Spectrum Identification and Modelling for my benzene model.
Currently drawing: Calvin and Hobbes.

NEXT:

To read: "The Dark Tower, Dark Tower VII" by Stephen King.
To listen: Michael Buble 3 CD
To play: Indigo Prophecy on PS2
To toy: Dance Dance Revolution with Eyetoy for PS2
To date: not sure... but there's this wedding I'm attending two weeks from now. Weddings provide great opportunities to meet someone interesting.
To save: a new ride? *hopeful*
To watch: The Great Raid.
To bash: nobody in particular.
To admire: hehehe..
To wear: i'm developing this fondness for bold-striped patterns with blue on it.
To study: pass na muna. i don't want to overwork my brain cells.
To draw: Snoopy and friends.

1 comment:

water girl said...

"the zahir" is not one of paolo coehlo's better books.

may i suggest "the life of Pi" by yann martel. it'll give you a whole new perspective on who God is.