Monday, October 03, 2005

Break-Up

"I wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water?"

Last night a very close male friend of mine called me up at around 2 am.

"Stiff?"
"Yeah... A.?"
"Pare, I had to break up with C."

Namaaaaan... not another one. Parang season yata ng break-ups ngayon ah.

"Let me get it clearly. YOU broke up with her, not the other way around."
"Ayt."
"Huy, stop crying! Para kang hindi lalake e!"
".... sniff ..."
"So what do you need from me?"
"Let's meet up."
"A., much as I'm flattered that you resorted to me for comfort, I've work mamaya. And I'm a hundred kilometers away from you! And it's 2 am!"
"Can I ask a favor?"
"Shoot. As long as I don't have to travel so early in the morning."
"You're good at writing.
"What do you need me to write, or is it to compose?"

He explained the circumstances of their relationship, and why he wanted out.

I gave him one line.

And that's what I wrote on top. Told him to write it on a card accompanied by a single white carnation. And I told him,

"A., it's up to you if you want to put 'Good-bye' with the message."

Some girls can be really so demanding or unreasonable.
No offense to all my lady-readers. It's just an observation.

No comments: