Monday, January 10, 2005

+ Friday Hilarity

Officially, January 7th was the first hilarious day of my life for 2005.

I was having a nightcap with some of my airsoft friends at Starbucks in Metrowalk. It took me some time to decide what to have. By the time I was ready to order, everybody else were seated at our table outside sipping on their drinks while exchanging stories and jokes.

I was telling the barrista that my hot chocolate will be a size "Tall" when I felt a hand squeeze my ass. Hard. "What the...?" I jumped in surprise!

I turned around quickly to blabber something like "Did you just do that?", with a matching stern look on my face, to the person behind me. Lo! The person behind me was a girl. Pretty cute one if I admit so myself.

Silent mental talk to myself: "Okay. She's cute. If she did it, I'd be flattered." "If she did it though, it's still an inappropriate thing to do." "Should I say, 'Did you just do that?'" or "'What the hell...'".

Then my peripheral vision caught sight of a familiar shine from a bald head. Now there's the culprit: Rhichie Brown. And he's got that unmistakable smile of someone who just did a naughty thing.

Being the good (but mischievous/funny) person he is, he readily admitted that he pulled the joke on me. Afterwards, he introduced me to the lady behind me. (Yikes! Good thing I didn't try to get fresh on her.) She turned out to be Rhichie's friend and guest for that night. After getting our drinks, we made a beeline back outside to join the rest of the group.

He made a fool of me once that night, but it could have been worse. He could have made a fool of me three time over that night.

Nevertheless, it was a hilarious incident.

2 comments:

water girl said...

i know how that feels as well. try riding the mrt on a regular basis and getting your butt groped is a sure thing =p

happy new year to you too, mind wreck =)

Jennifer said...

hahahahaha