Monday, March 05, 2007

second

... chicken isaw for me, atay for you at UP's famous isawan
... jogging around the Acad Oval while exchanging stories and songs
... giving me a crash course on the buildings and colleges around the oval
... introducing me up close and personal to Uble,
... cutting through the Lagoon.
... going back to your place for me to cook for you,
and you complimenting me on my cooking skills
because I got it right the first time,
while your girlfriends had a blast with the cupcakes I brought for you.
... having coffee with my friends, and laughing with them.

We did a lot for this second one, and we both had fun. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for lack of a better word:

AAAWWWWWWWWWWW..... =D

Kulotsalot said...

Update your blog!!!
weheehhe...

ok wag na lang.. busy ka e. hihihi! weheheh!


awww.... =)

Anonymous said...

Oo nga Stip, update your blog. Nyahahahaha!!! =D