Thursday, July 06, 2006

COUNTDOWN

A. ONE

Wahoo! I survived this week! I never would have thought that I'd be able to pull-off a decent job in facilitating one of the technical reviews for the refinery's ultimate site lay-out for the refinery's future upgrading. However, at the end of our 3-day exercise, my brain (ouch, I've a migraine coming up) and legs (been walking around the site in the last 3 days) are almost ready to give up.

But a pat in the back by Carlos and his team (our consultants) for a job well done (suppossedly hahaha) makes all my sacrifices this week worthwhile.

B. TWO

Mental note to myself: In case of need for a kaladkarin to help me entertain my business guests, Gelhandsome is a good choice. I found that out last night when he tagged along to entertain my guests at Leslie's Tagaytay. Thanks dude!

C. THREE

For a taste of humorous reality, Marijo and Ube have become my staple sources. "Nakakapayat ba ang jogging?" "MJ, for you it won't work." Bwahahahahaha!

D. FOUR

I went on a splurge last weekend. I bought this cool Northface jacket at 10% off on the Power Plant mallwide sale. So instead of shelling out eleven thousand, i only had to shell out less than ten thousand pesos for it. Crazy, Stip! And I also bought a thermal shirt, a pair of shoes, a lot of books and a sweatshirt. I won't post the total amount I spent in 1 1/2 hour; some of you readers might have a heart attack or die of asphyxiation from holding your breath. :D

E. FIVE

Just two more days and I'm off for a vacation. Really looking forward to it!

F. SIX

By the way, happy birthday Quito!

No comments: